Monday, June 21, 2010

First Post

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog. Over the summer I'm going to be living and working in Yerevan, the capital city of Armenia, as a CEED (a cultural envoy for exchange development) for AIESEC in Armenia.

The idea is that through working with AIESEC* in another country we'll share ideas, learn more about each other's cultures. It's also a great way for me to experience living in a completely different country, and hopefully to have a bit of an adventure.

As a warning to non-AIESEC people there will be a few acronyms popping up in my posts, I'll do my best to explain them at the bottom.

*Association Internationale des Étudiants en Sciences Économiques et Commerciales. A completely student-run international exchange organisation (and definitely not a cult).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

...see I never gave an explanation... it worked out better haha

Post a Comment